PayControl — frequently asked questions (FAQ)
- I want to use your PayControl. What do I need for this?
- Our director wants to sign electronic documents with your PayControl solution. How can he/she do that?
- I lost my smartphone with PayControl app installed. Can those who find it use it on my behalf?/a>
- I have a new device, how to transfer my PayControl key?
1. I want to use your PayControl. What do i need for this?
PayControl solution must be supported by your bank in its online and/or mobile banking system. Please check with your bank manager if they have this option.
All procedures for connecting your mobile device to the online or mobile banking system should be described in your bank user manual. You can get detailed instructions by contacting your personal manager.
2. Our director wants to sign electronic documents with your PayControl solution. How can she do that?
PayControl cannot be used outside the application system. Signing an electronic document is possible only if the solution is supported by your electronic document management system. We recommend that you contact your system vendor or supplier. Perhaps, PayControl solution is already supported by the system, and you can use it.
3. I lost my smartphone with PayControl installed. Can those who find it use it on my behalf?
We recommend that you immediately contact the customer support service of your bank. Bank support team will help you avoid probable misuse of the lost device. When connecting your new mobile device to the online and/or mobile banking system, support team will help you regenerate key information for using PayControl.
We also remind you that PayControl features password key protection, as well as fingerprint or face recognition protection (depending on the capabilities of your smartphone). We recommend that you use these security features.
4. . I have a new device, how to transfer my PayControl key?
Each key is unique, generated on your smartphone, and it is impossible to extract it from there. When connecting a new mobile device, we recommend that you contact your bank support service to request regeneration of key information.